everybody needs to watch buffy the vampire slayer. not only is is a strong female cast and hero and snarky and nineties and sexy and funny and heartbreaking and complex and exactly what everyone keeps asking for in terms of a modern day female superhero that remains girly and kicks ass at the same time…
but also because i feel really left out on the all the mass-fandom posts
How I see men
- Guy: Gay
- Guy standing: Totally gay
- Guy walking: That walk is so gay
- Guy texting: Texting your gay lover I bet
- Guy working out: Getting ripped for other gay men for sure
- Two guys eating: They're totally gay for each other
- Guy with his girlfriend: Its a ploy he's gay
- Guy married with children: He's living a lie he's gay
- Every guy I see: God you're gay and you dont even know it
- The one guy I have a crush on: But what if he's straight
Looks like the screenshot of a new Disney Channel series
"She’s 15 and an aspiring singer"
"and she’s a gorilla"
"And now they are STEP-SISTERS"
"Life will NEVER be the same for Madison and CoCo"
"Also for some reason its a secret and they dress CoCo up like a human to go to school"
“MONKEY BUSINESS. ONLY ON DISNEY CHANNEL”